DK Company Belgium is a part of DK Company, a Danish multi-brand fashion group. With 24 different brands, we offer a wide range of fashion brands that appeal to customers all over the world. We are established in Antwerp since January 2016 with a department of 7 enthusiastic colleagues. In our set up in Belgium we represent : ICHI, Casual Friday, Blend, b.young, The Jogg Concept and fransa.
For our division in Antwerp we are looking for a backoffice employee, who can help us out giving our customers the best service!
- You handle returns and make credit notes
- You can search for solutions when delivery problems occur
- You follow up on the payment status of our customers in close contact with debt control
- You answer phone calls and give excellent service
- You maintain good relationships with our partners, suppliers and colleagues
- You offer general assistance to our sales reps in their day-to-day job
- You make sure our CRM system is up-to-date at all times
- You can work independently and can perform under pressure
- You are service and sales oriented
- You have good communicative skills
- You are organised
- You fluently speak and write Dutch, English and French
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- You have a Bachelor degree or equal through experience in the business
- You have at least 2 years of experience in customer-service
An exciting job with a competitive salary in a team-oriented company. You will have a diverse task package with a wide range of responsibilities which makes each day different.
Are you the one?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are looking forward to meeting you!