Jill Antwerp is a Belgian-based brand created by Jill van der Heijden. Young fashion label, Jill Antwerp, is built around one of the most sumptuous and abiding garment ever designed, The Blazer. Focussing on the authenticity of their products by producing it in limited editions and beating against this mass production society. Our team exists of three. A mother and two daughters who have a heritage in men’s fashion.
We are looking for a design content creator intern for Jill Antwerp.
- Fashion design student or graduate
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Able to work independently
- You are skilled in social media, photography, video, style imagery and branding (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Internship for 4 to 6 months (our pop-up/hq is at Kloosterstraat 11, Antwerp) (We will move in June to Sint Michielsstraat 21)
Please notice: This is a non-paid internship.
- An educational, interesting and challenging internship with a varied range of duties and responsibilities in a professional environment.
- A professional experience in a start-up in the fashion industry
We would love to get to know you if you are interested. You are welcome to contact us through email@example.com