Internship Marketing & Communication
BERNADETTE is a Belgian-based fashion label by creative mom-and-daughter Duo Bernadette and Charlotte de Geyter. With its striking florals, saturated hues, and optimistic view on all things luxury, we’re looking for an intern to assist on our e-commerce, marketing and communications department for a time period of 4 months (can be extended to 6 months). St arting in August or September.
During this internship, you will gain knowledge and experience assisting on managing the BERNADETTE e comm, as well as assisting the marketing & communications department.
- Running and managing the BERNADETTE webshop (incoming orders, returns, processing pre-orders, client communication, package optimization…)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Being in contact with B2C customers and assisting them with all their inquiries.
- Updating the website with new collections and products (product copy, image editing, updating the website back-end, …)
- E-COMM ANALYSIS
- Summary of monthly analysis of all website and e-commerce activities (sell-through analysis, marketing analysis, customer behavior analysis, …)
- GENERAL ASSISTING WITH MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT
- Besides managing the BERNADETTE e-comm, you will closely work together with the marketing & communications department, assisting where needed and brainstorming about concepts and projects that align with the e-comm, as well as the BERNADETTE socials.
We’re looking for an open-minded and proactive person who sees work and is looking to optimize processes to benefit the cross-channel structure BERNADETTE applies. We encourage initiative and are open to new ideas, insights, and processes that benefit the e-comm strategy.
- BACHELOR OR MASTER DEGREE OPTIONAL
- With a background in marketing, communications, and e-commerce. Graphic design background is a plus!
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Business French.
- Experience with photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good communications skills
- Creative minded and eager to learn
- Flexible and proactive
What we offer
- The ability to work with a small and engaged team that love the brand, its products, and core values. Working in a small company that is continuously evolving.
- Insight into the fashion industry and everything that goes along with that.
- A meaningful internship that will kickstart your professional career.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com