Marketing & Communications Intern
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Intern to assist and support the team for SHOW2022, the graduation show of the Antwerp Fashion Department which will take place on Friday June 3rd and Saturday June 4th in Antwerp.
Students from the Bachelor and Master years will be showing their work to an international audience of 4.000 peers, fashion fans, professionals and industry insiders alike.
Your tasks will be
- Host the welcome press desk and assist press requests during the graduation shows, assist and rsvp during the award drink.
- Support in preparing, organizing and executing the digital communication during the event
- Support influencer outreach
- You preferably have an education on marketing, public relations or hospitality with a relevant interest in arts, design and fashion
- You are social and creative
- You have a eye for detail and are well-organized
- You are a problem-solver
- You are stress resistent, able to think outside the box
- You speak fluently in English
- You don’t have a 9-5 mentality
What we offer
- a hands-on internship with a varied range of tasks during two intense weeks (23 May until 5 June)
- you will join a small team where you will learn all facets of the creative industry and a unique insight in the day-to-day reality of an international graduation show.
Send your cv and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: David Flamee